One Heart for Women and Children provides resources for over 1,000 people a month; including food, clothes, furniture, parenting and life skills classes and much more. All of this is possible because the generosity of the communities we serve. There is no donation too small, or too big. We value your Time, Talent and or Treasure (money) equally.
Did you know?
- $25.00 feeds a family of 4 for a week
- $30.00 helps with a backpack full of school supplies
- $30.00 helps a mother with life skills and parenting classes
- $50.00 helps with a bus pass for a month
- $50.00 pays for a tent and a tarp
- $100.00 helps a family with a utility deposit
- $130.00 helps One Heart pay Insurance on the 16-foot trailer we use to p/u and deliver items
- $1750.00 pays for the 5250 sq. ft. space so One Heart can keep its doors open
Click the donate button to make a safe and secure donation online.
How do I give?
Donate your Time
Donate your Talents
Donate your Treasure
Online giving is not only easy, it’s also safe and secure. Online Giving allows for a specific dollar amount to be deducted automatically from a checking account or debit/credit card. You can set up online giving either as a one-time donation or a recurring gift.
You can click here to make a secure online donation.
Donate by Mail
Make your check payable to One Heart for Women and Children. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope so that donation receipt may be provided for tax purposes.
Mail it to:
One Heart for Women and Children
2040 N. Rio Grande Ave.
Orlando, FL 32804
You can check out our calendar and join us for any of our events. You can call to schedule a time to come visit us at our homebase in College Park. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope so that donation receipt may be provided for tax purposes.